Check if my Windows 10 license is valid

Diskutiere Check if my Windows 10 license is valid im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; First and foremost, I bought my license with the PC which I got directly from Lenovo. No shady third parties involved, not a refurbished version ...

+ Antworten + Neues Thema erstellen
Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

First and foremost, I bought my license with the PC which I got directly from Lenovo. No shady third parties involved, not a refurbished version of any kind.

Because the performance of my PC has become very bad over the last year, I wanted to reset my PC & install both Linux and Windows. I was downloading the Windows ISO, when I noticed, that my product key (listed under Control Panel > System and Security > System) consists mainly of zeros, which was kind of suspicious to me.

I was searching over the internet and found some articles on the Microsoft Forums ("genuine", etc.) but they were deleted. "Digital licenses" was also something I read about, and I was wondering if that's a possibility (I don't remember entering a product key when I had to reset my PC the last time because of a BSOD). My plan was to avoid the Reset Option in the Windows Settings, because I wanted to set up some kind of Dual Boot with both Linux and Windows, and - as far as I know - that is not possible with this way.

So, my question is, is there any way, to check, whether my product key is valid? Or is it possible, that I don't have to enter a product key, because it is digitally linked to my PC??

And last but not least, can I use this license key also with the English version of Windows 10, because I've ever had my PC run the German version?

Thank you for your help.

2. Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren

Check if my Windows 10 license is valid - Ähnliche Themen

1. Windows 10 Office abgelaufen trotz permanent license: Hallo, Ich habe letztes Jahr einen Dell Laptop mit Office gekauft. Permanent. Jetzt wird mir aber angezeigt, dass ich einen code eingeben oder es...

2. your windows license will expire soon: Windows 10 Pro Windows is activated using your organization activation service. Ich habe einen PC von meinem alten Arbeitgeber, ich habe...

3. Windows 10 1703 - Installation = Machine Check Error: Hallo! Seit gestern habe ich einen kleinen, "neuen" PC (Celeron G1830, Asrock H81TM ITX). Seit gestern versuche Win10 zu installieren, mit großen...

4. Microsoft releases new license terms for Windows 10: Auf "ZDNet.com" kann man in folgendem Artikel die neuen Lizenz-Bestimmungen lesen: Microsoft releases new license terms for Windows 10: Biggest...

5. Windows 10 reality check: Separating fact from fiction: Ein Artikel, den es sich zu lesen lohnt. Quelle (InfoWorld.com): Windows 10 reality check: Separating fact from fiction | InfoWorld