Zeilen in Wellenlinien beim Drucken - Lines become waves when printing

Diskutiere Zeilen in Wellenlinien beim Drucken - Lines become waves when printing im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Mein Problem ist: Ich habe einen langen Text. Wenn ich da Seiten ausdrucke, kommen die Zeilen in Wellenlinien, anstatt gerade. Was habe ich...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Mein Problem ist:

Ich habe einen langen Text. Wenn ich da Seiten ausdrucke, kommen die Zeilen in Wellenlinien, anstatt gerade.

Was habe ich falsch gedruckt, als ich etwas formatieren wollte, dass das so geworden ist, und wie kann ich das rückgängig machen.

English:

I have a long text. When I print some pages, the lines become waves instead of being straight.

What is the mistake I have done when trying to change the format of the text and, above all, what can I do to get the lines straight again?

Thank you for your kind help.

Evelyne

Thema:

Zeilen in Wellenlinien beim Drucken - Lines become waves when printing

Zeilen in Wellenlinien beim Drucken - Lines become waves when printing - Ähnliche Themen

Hallo zusammen - Hi, evereybody: Mein Problem ist: Ich habe einen langen Text. Wenn ich da Seiten ausdrucke, kommen die Zeilen in Wellenlinien, anstatt gerade. Was habe ich...
Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions: Yesterday I was notified about the false calculation results in one of our interface files. After some research I came to the conclusion that the...
MS Word Mac (16.35) is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF (Best for electronic distribution and accessibility - uses Microsoft online service: MS Word Mac (16.35) is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF (Best for electronic distribution and accessibility - uses Microsoft online...
Word independently opened a tab in Chrom: I've been working a document while simultaneously having some tabs open on Chrome. None of the tabs on chrome had anything to do with the...
Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account: Hi everybody, I'm using Office 365 as provided through my university. There must be some conflict between different versions of the same user...
Oben