Windows update on October 20, 2020

Diskutiere Windows update on October 20, 2020 im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what has happened. The NAS server is attached through Ethernet directly. I used all possible ways ti fing the NAS unit but not possible. all other units like printers and scanners were all found but the NAS server not. Since I have all data I use for my activities on the NAS server I have could do any work today!!! On my laptop I have a slightly older version of Windows and there everything is fine and I could access all data. However all application software is on the big desktop PC and there is where I need the data.

Please help me to find a solution to this problem so that I can work again!!!

Curt Frisemo

Thema:

Windows update on October 20, 2020

Windows update on October 20, 2020 - Ähnliche Themen

Win10 2004 Microphone doesnt work.: Hello, i tried updating to the 2004 build today but when i do my mic stops working the pegel always shows 100% but it wont make any sound on...
Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver: Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Oben