Windows Bluescreens on me as of late

Diskutiere Windows Bluescreens on me as of late im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; hello i'm norjia. i was playing destiny 2 lately and the game started chrashing all of a sudden. i havent had that happen before and after the 4th...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
hello i'm norjia. i was playing destiny 2 lately and the game started chrashing all of a sudden. i havent had that happen before and after the 4th time i kept my gpu and CPU in check to see if they behaved weirdly. they don't and while i was doign that my system just bluescreened here is the entire error message

Der Computer wurde nach einem schwerwiegenden Fehler neu gestartet. Der Fehlercode war: 0x000000d1 (0x0000000000000078, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8044e534085). Ein volles Abbild wurde gespeichert in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Berichts-ID: 0f2d405e-e699-41ee-9a27-b0429e109262.

it's a lot i know. a google search also didnt help me and i already ran a scan of my system files which turned out nothing. just updated my GPU drivers. maybe it's some driver attached to destiny 2 though thati causing all of this. i am not overclocking my pc and i specifically turned AMD precision boost overdrive off

i have a Aorus B450 elite Pro

a Ryzen 7 2700x

16gb of 3200mhz corsair vengeance ram clocked at 3000mhz

and an nvidia RTX2060 ko ultra gaming by EVGA

the entire build is just about 2 months old at most

Thema:

Windows Bluescreens on me as of late

Windows Bluescreens on me as of late - Ähnliche Themen

Logitech K360 keyboard just died on me without any sign of problem: I didn't spill anything. I took care of it really good and it worked perfectly. Turned it off yesterday and turned it on today to find it won't. I...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Cant open some apps being on a standard not local account (no admin rights): I recenltly watched a tutorial on youtube to have a more secure Computer. Before that I only have one account (not local), which had admin...
Oben