Windows activation is not working

Diskutiere Windows activation is not working im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi All, I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro.I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo.After installation, I am unable to...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi All,

I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro.I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo.After installation, I am unable to use it due to display driver issue. I could not fix the display driver problem and decided use it on macbook pro.
but now on macbook i can not activate it; as it already registered, how can disable it on lenovo laptop and instead activate it on macbook installtion?

Thema:

Windows activation is not working

Windows activation is not working - Ähnliche Themen

Windows Store gone, can´t reinstall?? / Windows Store verschwunden, kann nicht neu installieren??: For some reason my Microsoft Store has disapeared and I can´t even find the parts of it, that are supposed to be reset/whatever on my System...
Re-Registration of an Windows 10 Home Build 2004 Offline Installation: After recent change of a defect PC Mainboard, I did not achieve to reinstall Windows 10. Windows bullies me to link the installation to my...
Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Virtual Smartcard Windows 10 2004 not working: Hi all, in my company we are using a special vpn client. There is a 3-factor authentication. First logging in with user and password. Then a...
Oben