Windows activation is not working

Diskutiere Windows activation is not working im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi All, I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro.I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo.After installation, I am unable to...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi All,

I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro.I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo.After installation, I am unable to use it due to display driver issue. I could not fix the display driver problem and decided use it on macbook pro.
but now on macbook i can not activate it; as it already registered, how can disable it on lenovo laptop and instead activate it on macbook installtion?

#
Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Windows activation is not working

Windows activation is not working - Ähnliche Themen

• Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image

Windows Activation Problem after transfer a system image: Hi all, I have a computer room with 8 Computers - all have exactly the same hardware. I have installed on all computers windows 10 and activated...
  • Windows 10 - Hotkey F7 Shut-Off in Windows Desktop/Explorer to free it for Corel Capture activation

Windows 10 - Hotkey F7 Shut-Off in Windows Desktop/Explorer to free it for Corel Capture activation: Hello Community, since I changed over my WIN 7 Pro HP Elitebook 8770w to WIN10 Pro, I can't activate the Corel Capture Screenshot program anymore...
  • Windows 10 Activation

Windows 10 Activation: I've bought a laptop with pre-installed Windows 10 copy, but then completely changed the OS. Now it's Linux Mint 18.2. Is it possible to redeem my...
  • Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC: Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the...
  • Windows 10 Activation after Mainboard replacement

Windows 10 Activation after Mainboard replacement: Hello, I need to change the hardware of my computer. The computer had a Windows 7 licence and was upgraded to a window 10 computer. The licence...