WIndows 10 USB Problem

Diskutiere WIndows 10 USB Problem im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, Why am I getting the is message "No information about the media on the computer could be retrieved." when trying to install Windows 10...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

Why am I getting the is message "No information about the media on the computer could be retrieved." when trying to install Windows 10 from USB.

This is very frustrating, the setup asks for the Language and and upon hitting the return key by "Install Now", I am getting this message.

THis is a pretty expensive USB Stick, Windows Original Software.
Ubuntu 17.0 Installation from USB without any problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jasfree

System Setup:
ASROCK X399 Taichi MB
AMD Ryzen CPU
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD 250GB
128GB RAM

#
schau mal hier: WIndows 10 USB Problem. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

WIndows 10 USB Problem

WIndows 10 USB Problem - Ähnliche Themen

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Multiple BSOD without reason: Hello, my PC gets different Bluescreens over and over again. I run multiple tests already. A new SSD and new windows setup didn't change...
Windows 10 May Update 2004 for Arm64 (Surface Pro X) error 0x8024a205: Hi. My Surface Pro X has in Windows Update the "Funktionsupdate for Windows 10, Version 2004". But when I try to install it, I get a message...
Windows Store gone, can´t reinstall?? / Windows Store verschwunden, kann nicht neu installieren??: For some reason my Microsoft Store has disapeared and I can´t even find the parts of it, that are supposed to be reset/whatever on my System...
Import Outlook Windows PST file into Outlook for MAC: Hi, During import of my Outlook PST file into Macbook I get the message success and than afterwards "an error has occurred with this file" and...
Oben