Windows 10, Synchronization, SMB & Offline Cache

Diskutiere Windows 10, Synchronization, SMB & Offline Cache im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, I've got a network drive (via Router/SMB). So, I accidentally right-clicked on a folder on my network drive and clicked on "enable always...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,
I've got a network drive (via Router/SMB).
So, I accidentally right-clicked on a folder on my network drive and clicked on "enable always offline".
Immediately, I stopped the process and disabled the synchronization Center Feature in Windows.
Since then, the files in this folder can't be opened. Reason displayed "file can't be found". Actually, the file sizes are shown incorrectly.
When I access the Network drive via FileZilla and FTP, the files can be opened and file sizes are shown correctly.

So, I already tried to clean the temporary offline file Cache. I also changed the regedit entries on "\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\CSC\Parameters", e.g. entry "FormatDatabase=1".
I even deleted the CSC Folder under C:\Windows, but nothing helped.
The files are still not available, neither can be opened nor the file size is displayed correctly.

Thanks for any help.

Thema:

Windows 10, Synchronization, SMB & Offline Cache

Windows 10, Synchronization, SMB & Offline Cache - Ähnliche Themen

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Why does the folder layout in Windows Explorer look different depending on which way a folder was opened?: Hello, sometimes I notice that the folder layout in Windows Explorer doesn't look the way I set it up. For example, these are screenshots of...
Missing Visual C++ package prohibits installation of Geforce Experience: Hi Unfortunately, whenever I try to install the GeForce Experience (be it the standalone installer or together with a new graphics driver...
Win10 Client looses acces to shares: Hello, a weird problem occurred for me today. Setup are 3 Win10 Clients with latest Updates. They used to have access to common shares on each...
Unter Windows 10 kann ich Druckereinstellungen eines Netzwerkdruckers nicht speichern: Since I have Windows 10 I can't store settinge for my Network Printer (Samsung). There are favorite settings for print options - after I have...
Oben