Windows 10 is no longer activated

Diskutiere Windows 10 is no longer activated im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello there! I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself. Apparently it can't be...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello there!

I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself.
Apparently it can't be activated due to a 0xc004f034 issue. That seems to be connected to the activation server(?), however the problem persisted over 3 days. The troubleshooter thing didn't help either, apparently Windows is firmly convinced that the product key is wrong - yet I don't even remember getting a new product key when upgrading from Windows 7. This is the info I got on the key, which apparently kept Windows activated until recently: https://i.imgur.com/rtRPSdg.png

I have all the updates installed, that Windows could find, too. And the hardware didn't change at the time the problem occurred - not even drivers. Also checked a few previous threads with the same topic, but didn't find anything helpful.
Anyone got an idea what's going on?

**UPDATE:** After I finally got my hands on 1079, my Windows 10 Pro, now tells me to install Windows 10 Pro *instead*, in order to use my Windows 10 Pro License: https://i.imgur.com/pe7xjv0.png

The error code also changed, now it is a 0xc004f034 instead (Which fits the above mentioned paradox)

Sidenote: The Microsoft hotline connects me to a young and very confused women, who probably doesn't work for Microsoft. And when I try to post this text with Firefox, I only get the message: https://i.imgur.com/ZPUBkEX.png

Thema:

Windows 10 is no longer activated

Windows 10 is no longer activated - Ähnliche Themen

• Sporadically very long Boot Time ( more than 20 min) with stucks at Windows logo

Sporadically very long Boot Time ( more than 20 min) with stucks at Windows logo: Hello, Currently we have an incident with an Intel Apollo Lake Platform ( E3930 F-stepping , which sporadically very long booting ( over 20 min...
  • Windows suddenly no longer booting

Windows suddenly no longer booting: Hello everyone. Today i played a game, shut my laptop down, started it later again and now i see this. I installed nothing, i just started a game...
  • Champions of Anteria since Windows 10 1803 can no longer be started

Champions of Anteria since Windows 10 1803 can no longer be started: [Mod-Edit: englische Maschinenübersetzung gelöscht. Wozu sowas? Wir sind hier im deutschsprachigen Forum!] Hallo Community, ich habe mir das...
  • Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC

Windows 10 is no longer supported on this PC: Hallo Community, heute habe ich das Funktionsupdate Windows 10 Version 1703 heruntergeladen. Beim Installieren erscheint jetzt der Hinweis...