Windows 10 Defender Anti Virus centralized monitoring and alerts

Diskutiere Windows 10 Defender Anti Virus centralized monitoring and alerts im Viren und Schadsoftware Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello good people, I am searching for an option to monitor Windows 10 Defender Antivirus alerts and notifications. For example: I have 100...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello good people,

I am searching for an option to monitor Windows 10 Defender Antivirus alerts and notifications.

For example:

I have 100 Windows 10 Clients (enterprise).

I would like to monitor the Defender Antivirus status from a single centralized point.

Maybe a Client, or a Server or from Azure (Intune).

And if there is a malware/virus threat on a Windows 10 Client, I would like to get an alert or some notification. Maybe as an Email.

Info:

I have an Azure Active Directory + on premise AD DS - hybrid environment.

My first idea was EventViewer subscription with a custom view on a lightweight Hyper-V VM.

But I would prefer a solution with Azure (Intune).

And I prefer a Microsoft product or microsoft service.

The only Informations I can find is to use Microsoft Advanced Thread Protection (ATP).

The Problem is, I do not have an ATP subscription and I do not get an evaluation subscription from Microsoft, to learn if this is suitable for me.

Maybe you have some ideas or hints

Thanks and regards

J

Thema:

Windows 10 Defender Anti Virus centralized monitoring and alerts

Windows 10 Defender Anti Virus centralized monitoring and alerts - Ähnliche Themen

Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby: Hi all, I need help! I bought a new Surface Pro 7 with a type cover. But if I don't use the type-cover for around 30 seconds, it doesn't...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Oben