Windows 10 and MS Word 2016 Issue

Diskutiere Windows 10 and MS Word 2016 Issue im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Greetings I have the following problem on a Windows 10 Pro x64 with an installed Office Home & Business 2016: The moment I create a Word (docx)...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Greetings

I have the following problem on a Windows 10 Pro x64 with an installed Office Home & Business 2016:
The moment I create a Word (docx) document with a previously made template, MS Word starts,
fills in the placeholder of the Template (with Office Automation), on the document can be written, but the ribbon commands of MS Word are frozen.
This can last about 2-3 Minutes, and then are the commands usable again.
I can skip this at any time by just minimizing MS Word and maximizing it again.

The problem is only on one PC, other PCs with the same configuration work normally. Is there anyone with a similar issue or suggestion?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

- In das office Forum verschoben -

Thema:

Windows 10 and MS Word 2016 Issue

Windows 10 and MS Word 2016 Issue - Ähnliche Themen

Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
Change Custom properties after restricting editing: Hello all, is there a way to access Custom properties of a word document (file -> info -> properties -> advanced properties -> custom tab) after...
Office 365 Business Premium, Outlook: Selected calendars are reverting after switching between email & calendar or restarting Outlook: We're using Office 365 Business Premium. Since last week all our Office 365 user are facing the same problem with Outlook. The previously selected...
powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group: I'm the admin for a shool, that uses O365 for administration as well as classes. We mainly use Teams. OneNote and Email. I created teams for...
Word independently opened a tab in Chrome: I've been working a document while simultaneously having some tabs open on Chrome. None of the tabs on chrome had anything to do with the...
Oben