Windows 10 and MS Word 2016 Issue

Diskutiere Windows 10 and MS Word 2016 Issue im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Greetings I have the following problem on a Windows 10 Pro x64 with an installed Office Home & Business 2016: The moment I create a Word (docx)...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Greetings

I have the following problem on a Windows 10 Pro x64 with an installed Office Home & Business 2016:
The moment I create a Word (docx) document with a previously made template, MS Word starts,
fills in the placeholder of the Template (with Office Automation), on the document can be written, but the ribbon commands of MS Word are frozen.
This can last about 2-3 Minutes, and then are the commands usable again.
I can skip this at any time by just minimizing MS Word and maximizing it again.

The problem is only on one PC, other PCs with the same configuration work normally. Is there anyone with a similar issue or suggestion?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Thema:

Windows 10 and MS Word 2016 Issue

Windows 10 and MS Word 2016 Issue - Ähnliche Themen

Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Issue with representation of Distinguished Name element STATE in certificates: If you open a certificate with any Windows Crypto Library (also the certificate viewer), the representation of a specific information is not...
[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz...
Oben