Win10 Boot white screen

Diskutiere Win10 Boot white screen im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello community I’m using win10 on a Lenov. After an update, the win10 doesn’t boot correctly, goes to a with screen. I’m able to see the...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello community

I’m using win10 on a Lenov.

After an update, the win10 doesn’t boot correctly, goes to a with screen. I’m able to see the pointer end use keyboard, but the screen stay white. And I can’t login.

Following the community I was able to boot in safety mode.

How can I recover my Laptop from safety mode? I tried: >settings> recover/update> but nothing happen.

How can I get large file (over 2gb) out of laptop in safety mode (I get the message file to large)

Thy for your support (German, English, Italian, …)
MeF

#
schau mal hier: Win10 Boot white screen. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Win10 Boot white screen

Win10 Boot white screen - Ähnliche Themen

Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Service DCOM settings: Hello, i wanted to register a Windows service in a way, that i can grant DCOM rights to it. But i do not know how to even find it in the DCOM...
How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard: In 2004 there are new touch features (like enhanced touch mode or so) that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated...
BlueScreen: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80217060b9e, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000075b54e18): My PC ran into bluescreens - at the end even at the logon screen. (windows 10 - 1909) troubleshooting: - boot in safe mode w/o Networking -...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Oben