White plus cursor in excel frequently changes

Diskutiere White plus cursor in excel frequently changes im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, since the fall creators update I have a strange behavior when working with excel spreadsheets. Normally, moving over cells you're just...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,

since the fall creators update I have a strange behavior when working with excel spreadsheets. Normally, moving over cells you're just seeing the white plus shaped cursor. However since the update when I move over cells now I'm seeing the normal mouse pointer and the white plus together or better they change in each other while moving. I can use use the normal functions but the frequently change between these pointers is really annoying. I already tried to reinstall office with no effect.
Thanks in Advance

Thema:

White plus cursor in excel frequently changes

White plus cursor in excel frequently changes - Ähnliche Themen

• White Plus cursor in excel frequently changes

White Plus cursor in excel frequently changes: Hi, since the fall creators update I have a strange behavior when working with excel spreadsheets. Normally, moving over cells you're just seeing...
  • Black and White 2 lässt sich nicht installieren

Black and White 2 lässt sich nicht installieren: Ich versuche das Spiel zu installieren. Ich habe eine CD Version. Ich starte die CD und drücke auf installieren. Dann öffnet sich kurz ein...
  • Installation Black & White 2 auf Windows 10 64bit System

Installation Black & White 2 auf Windows 10 64bit System: Installation Black & White 2 auf Windows 10 64bit System Spiel lässt sich auf Windows 10 nicht von der CD aus starten. Installation war...
  • Click and Drag -Selection shows white outlines instead of a blue box

Click and Drag -Selection shows white outlines instead of a blue box: Hello, I've recently done some registry editing and messed some things up. I got almost everything back to normal, except my click and drag...