view add remote windows users in file and folders security settings

Diskutiere view add remote windows users in file and folders security settings im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello everybody, I have a computer on a widows network which hosts some folders and files for other computers on the network. I have that...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello everybody,

I have a computer on a widows network which hosts some folders and files for other computers on the network. I have that host's admin user name and password and can modify the permissions of the users that are currently in permission list remotely. The problem for me is that in security window i do not have access on the existing users on the host and cannot add or remove them from the list. I appreciate your help.

Thema:

view add remote windows users in file and folders security settings

view add remote windows users in file and folders security settings - Ähnliche Themen

• Calender view is fragmented

Calender view is fragmented: That's the view my Office 365 ProPlus application present me the calender: Probably reason: Laptop (115% scaled display) + extra monitor (100%...
  • Event-ID 100 Bonjour Service multible error in event viewer

Event-ID 100 Bonjour Service multible error in event viewer: i was starting up my pc today and before i started to put my pin in my pc restarted itself out of nowhere i dont know what is happening but thats...
  • Windows 10 Document Viewer zeigt editor Dateien falsche Umlaute an

Windows 10 Document Viewer zeigt editor Dateien falsche Umlaute an: Windows 10 Document Viewer zeigt editor Dateien falsche Umlaute an - wie kann ich das Problem beheben ?
  • Windows 10 update und SecondLife Viewer

Windows 10 update und SecondLife Viewer: Seit dem letzten Windows 10 update tritt folgendes Problem auf: Jedes Mal bei Verlassen des SecondLife Viewers (Beenden des Programms) löst sich...