VBA Error: Unrecognized project language

Diskutiere VBA Error: Unrecognized project language im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, I am getting a VBA Error "Unrecognized project language" in a new and empty VBA project when I want to see Tools > References or I want to...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,

I am getting a VBA Error "Unrecognized project language" in a new and empty VBA project when I want to see Tools > References or I want to open the VBA-editor (see screenshot below). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Lukas

Thema:

VBA Error: Unrecognized project language

VBA Error: Unrecognized project language - Ähnliche Themen

• Deleting Sub-Form via VBA returns Error 2008

Deleting Sub-Form via VBA returns Error 2008: Hey Community, i'm receiving this error when deleting a Sub-Form via VBA. Here the shortened code with the steps i'm taking. The code resides...
  • Excel VBA Code crashes PPT Presentation and leads to Error 462

Excel VBA Code crashes PPT Presentation and leads to Error 462: Hallo, I have a Code, which starts in Excel and opens a PPT, updates the links, renames the PPT and closes it. The problem: Sometimes (not...
  • Excel VBA Code crashes PPT Presentation and lead to Error 462

Excel VBA Code crashes PPT Presentation and lead to Error 462: Hallo, you guys are my lost hope. Nobody and nothing was able to help me so far, not google, not Stackoverflow, no other experts. I have a Code...
  • Excel CSV import via VBA - out of memory error

Excel CSV import via VBA - out of memory error: Hello, since beginning of December, I'm experiencing problems with VBA based combined HTML/CSV import to an Excel 2016 workbook. The code imports...