Update windows without searching for graphics drivers

Diskutiere Update windows without searching for graphics drivers im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello everyone! I have a problem with my GPU, im pretty sure that my gpu is phisacly broken because if search for drivers my PC freezes after a...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello everyone!

I have a problem with my GPU, im pretty sure that my gpu is phisacly broken because if search for drivers my PC freezes after a while and i solved this probelm by just disabling the GPU. But now i want to install a windows update('Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1709'), the problem is if the update is finished downloading and it restarts to install them my windows also freezes. I tried updating windows for about 25 times with different methods like:

• Completely removing the GPU from the device manager...
  • Disabled automatic driver updates in the settings
  • Disabled driver installation in the regedit
  • Enabled 'exclude driver from windows update' in gpedit.msc
  • Install the update in safe-mode (but in safe-mode i cant search for updates)

I have a Samsung series 7 chronos with an amd radeon gpu and because i have laptop i cant just put my GPU out..
I have some problems with the amd radeon hd 8800m before for example I had to manualy install drivers because otherwise it would install a driver for a amd saphire 970.

Does someone know how i can exclude my devices completely from my windows update?

Thema:

Update windows without searching for graphics drivers

Update windows without searching for graphics drivers - Ähnliche Themen

Driver update loop.: Hi, Today I was trying to update the drivers I had 2 GPU´s AMD Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Radeon RX 560X I downloaded the latest drivers for rx...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver: Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
SSD always fills up.: I have a problem with my SSD. For 2 days my Temp ordner always has been filling itself up. My windows is saved on my M.2 SSD. It has around 250gb...
Oben