Touchscren Problem on Surface Pro 3 after update to Windows 1903

Diskutiere Touchscren Problem on Surface Pro 3 after update to Windows 1903 im Surface Pro / Book Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; The touch screen on my Surface Pro 3 i5 responds only in some areas to finger touch after I updated to build 1903. However the pen works on the...
  • Touchscren Problem on Surface Pro 3 after update to Windows 1903 Beitrag #1
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
The touch screen on my Surface Pro 3 i5 responds only in some areas to finger touch after I updated to build 1903. However the pen works on the whole screen! Firmware and driver software is up-to-date. Has anybody encountered a similar problem and maybe solved this issue?

Thema:

Touchscren Problem on Surface Pro 3 after update to Windows 1903

Touchscren Problem on Surface Pro 3 after update to Windows 1903 - Ähnliche Themen

surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby: Hi all, I need help! I bought a new Surface Pro 7 with a type cover. But if I don't use the type-cover for around 30 seconds, it doesn't...
display connected to Microsoft Surface Book 2 PGV-00004 with PD9-00004 not working: Hi there, i have a Microsoft Surface Book 2 PGV-00004 and a Surface Dock PC9-00004. A Dell monitor E2720HS is connected to the dock with mini-DP...
Surface Pro 7 reacting too early when Surface Pen approaches: I have a Surface Pro 7, and I am trying to use it with a Surface Pen. It worked well for about a week, but now recently, the Pro 7 reacts too...
No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3: Hi, I am using a surface laptop 3 together with an Anker USB C Hub. One week ago I ordered an extenal display (HP24 fw). When it arrived I...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Oben