Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut

Diskutiere Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut im Surface Pro / Book Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, in Word I would gladly use the freehand tools to add annotations in Worddocuments. Unfortunately, the buttons except the form input are...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

in Word I would gladly use the freehand tools to add annotations in Worddocuments.
Unfortunately, the buttons except the form input are grayed out.

Fast repairs and online repairs did not solve the problem.

The pen is recognized in Word as such ie as soon as I bring the pen to the display appears the freehandtools menu, however the buttons are grayed out.

The tick in the menu Word Options -> Advanced -> Pen -> Pen Standard ... is ineffective in both states.

How can the problem be solved?

Thank you

Thema:

Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut

Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut - Ähnliche Themen

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Wi-Fi speed problems: Hello community I have a problem with the built in "marvell avastar" wifi card in my Surface Pro 6. When I connect to my 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows / Surface findet Windows nicht: Hallo zusammen, da die Website auf der ich vorher war, auf Englisch war, habe ich meine Frage zunächst auf Englisch geschrieben. Jetzt wo hier...
Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
Change Custom properties after restricting editing: Hello all, is there a way to access Custom properties of a word document (file -> info -> properties -> advanced properties -> custom tab) after...

Sucheingaben

surface PEN nicht im Word nutzbar

samsung s4 stift in word stift ausgegraut

word 2016 stofte ausgegraut

Oben