Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut

Diskutiere Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut im Surface Pro / Book Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, in Word I would gladly use the freehand tools to add annotations in Worddocuments. Unfortunately, the buttons except the form input are...
  • Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut Beitrag #1
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

in Word I would gladly use the freehand tools to add annotations in Worddocuments.
Unfortunately, the buttons except the form input are grayed out.

Fast repairs and online repairs did not solve the problem.

The pen is recognized in Word as such ie as soon as I bring the pen to the display appears the freehandtools menu, however the buttons are grayed out.

The tick in the menu Word Options -> Advanced -> Pen -> Pen Standard ... is ineffective in both states.

How can the problem be solved?

Thank you

Thema:

Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut

Surface Stift und Word 2016 Freihandtools ausgegraut - Ähnliche Themen

Change Custom properties after restricting editing: Hello all, is there a way to access Custom properties of a word document (file -> info -> properties -> advanced properties -> custom tab) after...
G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909: During the last hours I tried to get my G920 running again. Unfortunately without any success... The problem is, as far as I could find out...
MS Word Mac (16.35) is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF (Best for electronic distribution and accessibility - uses Microsoft online service: MS Word Mac (16.35) is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF (Best for electronic distribution and accessibility - uses Microsoft online...
Corrupt Start Menu entries after Windows 10 Upgrade to Version 1909: Hi, I recently encountered an issue after Windows 10 Upgrade to version 1909. Start Menu entries for Modern Apps like Maps or Fotos did not show...
Pinned document in jump list cannot be removed: Good day. Experiencing troubles when I try to remvove a pinned document on the jump list of Word that is pinned to my task bar. When I right...

Sucheingaben

surface PEN nicht im Word nutzbar

samsung s4 stift in word stift ausgegraut

word 2016 stofte ausgegraut

Oben