Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows

Diskutiere Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows im Surface Pro / Book Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello everyone,

i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed sometimes while using the app. It froze for a second., the blue sreen "Sorry there was a problem" apeared for a second and then it restarted. In the meantime this happened every two minutes.

But this isn't the worse. Since wednesday the Surface does not start at all and just goes to the UEFI-Screen. I know there are some articles how to fix this but i tried a lot and it didn't help:

- I created a Recovery-Stick with the Recovery Setup of my PC but none of the "repair-options" worked. It said "There is a problem" everytime.

- I created a Boot-USB-Stick with the MediaCreationTool but the Surface couldn't update because it could neither find Windows nor install Windows because it coudn't find something to install it from.

- I downloaded the recovery image for my surface from the microsoft webpage but the same things happened as before.

It didn't help that the microsoft webpage sometimes blocks and says "Error, you couldn't be logged in" although i was already logged in.

Maybe someone can help me, thanks in advance!

Timres

Thema:

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows - Ähnliche Themen

• Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows / Surface findet Windows nicht

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows / Surface findet Windows nicht: Hallo zusammen, da die Website auf der ich vorher war, auf Englisch war, habe ich meine Frage zunächst auf Englisch geschrieben. Jetzt wo hier...
  • BitLocker surface pro 3 hat nicht den ID Schlüssel, der auf dem Microsoftkonto steht wo finde ich den wiederherstellungsschlüssel

BitLocker surface pro 3 hat nicht den ID Schlüssel, der auf dem Microsoftkonto steht wo finde ich den wiederherstellungsschlüssel: Der Bitbloker auf dem Surface verlangt einen Wiederherstellungsschlüssel um den Computer wieder verwenden zu können. Der schlüssel vom...
  • Pen writes without touching surface (pro 7)

Pen writes without touching surface (pro 7): Hello, my pen writes without touching the surface, leaving a very slurred writing/drawing. It cannot really be used that way. I tried the...
  • Surface windows 8 pro

Surface windows 8 pro: Eine bekannte von mir hat mir ihr Surface Pad gebracht und mich um Hilfe gebeten. Ihr Ex-Mann war der Administrator. Er war anscheinend so...