Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again)

Diskutiere Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again) im Surface Pro / Book Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello!

I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the registry. Also it should be connected at startup.

I guess my dongle is not capable of that. So if a dongle can do that - could you please let me know? I looked all over the internet but found nothing that could definately do that.

Is there another way of doing that?

Thanks!

Thema:

Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again)

Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again) - Ähnliche Themen

Pen writes without touching surface (pro 7): Hello, my pen writes without touching the surface, leaving a very slurred writing/drawing. It cannot really be used that way. I tried the...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard: In 2004 there are new touch features (like enhanced touch mode or so) that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated...
When I hold a webex meeting, you can hear me typing on the keyboard unless I switch to mute (english / german): +++++++++German below++++++++++ Hi everybody, I have a new Surface 3 Laptop for 1 month now. In the beginning it was no Problem when I was...
Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
Oben