Still 10 gb missing Storage after Updating Windows 10 from 1703 to 1709 and applying disk cleanup

Diskutiere Still 10 gb missing Storage after Updating Windows 10 from 1703 to 1709 and applying disk cleanup im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello. After the update from 1703 to 1709 initially 20 gbwere missing on my system SSD (previously 28 gb were behind 8 gb free). These 20 gb...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello.
After the update from 1703 to 1709 initially 20 gbwere missing on my system SSD (previously 28 gb were behind 8 gb free).
These 20 gb appeared in the disk cleanup list (run as Admin) under Win installation files and were marked for deletion by me.

Unfortunately, disc cleanup only cleared 10 gb but did not show the remaining 10 gb for deletion ...

What else can I do to recover the lost storage?

Thema:

Still 10 gb missing Storage after Updating Windows 10 from 1703 to 1709 and applying disk cleanup

Still 10 gb missing Storage after Updating Windows 10 from 1703 to 1709 and applying disk cleanup - Ähnliche Themen

SSD broken after Windows Update?: Hey, yesterday I was trying to update Windows 10 to the newest version, which for some reason failed, therefore it went back to the version I...
Virtual Smartcard Windows 10 2004 not working: Hi all, in my company we are using a special vpn client. There is a 3-factor authentication. First logging in with user and password. Then a...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
Receive-Side Scaling for UDP on Windows 10 Professional does not work: Dear Support, dear MS Community, we try to acquire 10GBit/s of data from a Measurement device, which unfortunately can only send the data over...
Win10 2004 Update killed my audio and user profile: Hello everyone, my system automatically installed the newest windows update at 16.08.2020 with a restart. I immediately noticed that some minor...
Oben