Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments

Diskutiere Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello Community, we are running a set of exchange online queries using remote powershell. One of those queries is supposed to return a list of...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello Community,

we are running a set of exchange online queries using remote powershell. One of those queries is supposed to return a list of mailboxes.

Get-Recipient -ResultSize Unlimited -RecipientType UserMailbox -RecipientTypeDetails UserMailbox,RoomMailbox,EquipmentMailbox,SharedMailbox

When we execute this command in a session connected to a very large tenant (~300k mailboxes), we recently observed the following behavior:

1. The command returned faster than usual
2. The command contained only a subset of the expected result (~140k mailboxes instead of the 300k) but no errors/warnings

As stated this seems to be sporadic issue. Has anyone ever observed a similar behavior (esp. in larger environments)?

Thema:

Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments

Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments - Ähnliche Themen

Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions: Yesterday I was notified about the false calculation results in one of our interface files. After some research I came to the conclusion that the...
Receive-Side Scaling for UDP on Windows 10 Professional does not work: Dear Support, dear MS Community, we try to acquire 10GBit/s of data from a Measurement device, which unfortunately can only send the data over...
powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group: I'm the admin for a shool, that uses O365 for administration as well as classes. We mainly use Teams. OneNote and Email. I created teams for...
Office 2019 in conjunction with Windows 10 Update 1909: Since the Windows 10 update 1909 I have no e-mail reception + outbox in Outlook and I get the error message 0x800CCC0F - which can mean pretty...
Emfangen von Emails nicht möglich: Guten Tag, ich habe ein Problem beim Empfang von E-Mails auf meine @hotmail.de Adresse, sowie weitere Alias Adressen. Den Versendern wird...
Oben