Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?

Diskutiere Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ? im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqd1uxBIOTVIhTWuk7pmgluFw_qn...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqd1uxBIOTVIhTWuk7pmgluFw_qn

This is the scam decrypt. knows maybe anyone what scam virus this is ?

https://i.imgur.com/9qbc2of.png thats how windows defender call it.

btw if you want too know how i get this virus... dont open ports for Remote Desktop...

#
Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ? - Ähnliche Themen

• Verbindung zu externem File Server geht in Windows 10 1903 nicht mehr

Verbindung zu externem File Server geht in Windows 10 1903 nicht mehr: Hallo, nach Upgrade von 1803 auf 1903 läßt sich mein externer Fileserver nicht mehr ansprechen, obwohl ich bei den Features SMB 1 reaktiviert...
  • Google Chrome Passwörter als CVS File exportieren und in Chrome genutzte Benutzerdaten auslesen

Google Chrome Passwörter als CVS File exportieren und in Chrome genutzte Benutzerdaten auslesen: So mancher nutzt die Option seine Passwörter in Google Chrome speichern zu lassen damit man sie nicht immer neu eingeben muss, wobei man sie dann...
  • When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration only (to make the file size smaller)?

When I recorded a narration with video... can I save a version that has the audio narration only (to make the file size smaller)?: Hi, I just recorded a 90min tutorial. Had the notebook camera activated. The file size is now 1.2GB. Which will be ok for some of my...
  • OneDrive Integration in iOS File App. OneDrive not available in “Save in Files”

OneDrive Integration in iOS File App. OneDrive not available in “Save in Files”: Dear team, I need your help regarding the OneDrive integration in iOS. On some iPads or iPhones i cannot select OneDrive in the options of “Save...
  • Group Policy Setting "Coauthor and share in Office desktop apps" doesn't work (use office 2016 to sync office files that i open)

Group Policy Setting "Coauthor and share in Office desktop apps" doesn't work (use office 2016 to sync office files that i open): Hi all, I try to enable the setting using GPO: "use office 2016 to sync office files that i open" but the Policy neither "Coauthor and share...