Diskutiere Skype im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, We are having trouble downloading Skype due to a chain email that caused my Skype account to stop working. Now I cannot access my Skype...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

We are having trouble downloading Skype due to a chain email that caused my Skype account to stop working. Now I cannot access my Skype at all or download successfully. Is there an overall problem with Skype at the moment and is there a away I can get back onto my account?

Thanks.

#
schau mal hier: Skype. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Skype - Ähnliche Themen

very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: For more than 20 years I had a single personal email and my skype, from good to...
My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally...
Hotmail bloqueado: Mas de 20 años con ni emails y skype, , sin motivos, ninguna violacion me bloquearon y desbloquearon 2 veces estos 5 dias pasado ni podre ya...
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender: Hello, I tried to send an email from my outlook account and got this information: Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't...
Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program: I upgraded from a 2007 to a 2020 MacBook Pro and Outlook is very different. How, in Outlook 16.40 for macOS, do I automatically empty deleted...
Oben