Single user is forwarded to voicemail

Diskutiere Single user is forwarded to voicemail im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello There, We are using Skype for Business in a business environment with office 365 and own skype configuration servers. Now there is a very...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello There,

We are using Skype for Business in a business environment with office 365 and own skype configuration servers.

Now there is a very strange thing going on between two users.

When user 1 calls user 2 he always gets the voicemail. No matter if user 2 is available or not.

I was beside him and tried with my own Skype 4 Business client and could talk to user 2.

We are using Windows 10 and Android phones for people on the go like logistics.

So I checked relationship status in both Skype 4 Business clients if someone blocked the other but its set to colleges.

So actually I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work like for everyone else.

How is it that user 1 never reaches user 2 but always gets his voicemail?

Thanks for your help.

Renggli Helpdesk

Thema:

Single user is forwarded to voicemail

Single user is forwarded to voicemail - Ähnliche Themen

Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
How to read Group Mails (Office365) in Outlook (iPad App): Our organisation uses both personal and group accounts. Whenever a person logs in to office.com and uses the outlook app of office365 from...
Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Where is my invoice: Once again Microsoft change the structure of the user portal and it is literally impossible to find any for invoices for services being procured...
Changing theme for just one office program: I am currently starting to use OneNote, I really like the darkmode feature for almost every Office program, except for OneNote as it feels weird...
Oben