SendTo Standard Windows 10 Mail - not Outlook

Diskutiere SendTo Standard Windows 10 Mail - not Outlook im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, I would like to send a .jpg as attachment to the standard E-Mail Programme, in best case choosing an account to send already. Tried...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,

I would like to send a .jpg as attachment to the standard E-Mail Programme, in best case choosing an account to send already.

Tried Win+R/shell:sendto -> Link to Mail (copied from Start Menu), doesn´t appear in right click on file menu. Works e.g. with Dropbox.

(Also no atts to add an /a, a text file .mapi takes Outlook as target again...)

Help plz. Thnx, Andreas

Thema:

SendTo Standard Windows 10 Mail - not Outlook

SendTo Standard Windows 10 Mail - not Outlook - Ähnliche Themen

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909: During the last hours I tried to get my G920 running again. Unfortunately without any success... The problem is, as far as I could find out...
Virtual Smartcard Windows 10 2004 not working: Hi all, in my company we are using a special vpn client. There is a 3-factor authentication. First logging in with user and password. Then a...
Cannot drag and drop anything into OneNote for Windows 10 App: Version: 16001.12827.20538.0 I am no able to drag and drop files onto OneNote pages. It doesn't matter what file type or where it's coming...
PC-Game can not start due to error 0x0000604: Hi there, I have a issue with the game hearts of iron 4. When launching the game it shows the error code 0x0000604. Here a screenshoot...

Sucheingaben

sendto standard windows 10 mail - not outlook

Oben