Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?

Diskutiere Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ? im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise, each time I modify something on my standard account, my admin's account certificate is invalidated and conversely. The certificates were issued with selfcert.exe. Rather stupid, but with MMC I cannot copy them from a user's account to the computer. Exporting with the private key) is also impossible !

A security issue ? - not at all, the admin must trust the user and the users the admin; as long as the correct permissions are set for the templates, nothing can go wrong.

To avoid the problem, I could of courše use dangerous software (eg. mimikatz - ignoring the security warnings) or simply enable all macros (not really desirable). If Microsoft doesn't want this to be done, there should be an option (evtl. group policy or registry).

Thema:

Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?

Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ? - Ähnliche Themen

Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account: Hi everybody, I'm using Office 365 as provided through my university. There must be some conflict between different versions of the same user...
powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group: I'm the admin for a shool, that uses O365 for administration as well as classes. We mainly use Teams. OneNote and Email. I created teams for...
Sharepoint Issues with VBA: Hi Guys, We moved our old Harddrive Datas on an mircrosoft cloud, where datas can be retrieved via sharepoint drive Since we moved all our...
Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions: Yesterday I was notified about the false calculation results in one of our interface files. After some research I came to the conclusion that the...
Share to Outlook: Hi everyone, I am using DRAWBOARD PDF on my new SURFACE PRO7, and want to SHARE a PDF to OUTLOOK. Unfortunatly it is only possible to share...
Oben