Restore factory settings doesn't work

Diskutiere Restore factory settings doesn't work im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi I want to format and restore my old Surface 3. No matter which way I start the restore process (via the Windows Settings or Bootup menu) it...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi
I want to format and restore my old Surface 3.
No matter which way I start the restore process (via the Windows Settings or Bootup menu) it all works great but after about 1 hour of Installation (at about 60%) I get a prompt that the restore process failed and the computer reboots and looks exactly as before (no formating, nothing done)
Any idea on how I can force the formatting process?
Thanks

Thema:

Restore factory settings doesn't work

Restore factory settings doesn't work - Ähnliche Themen

A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819: Hi, since 05.07.2020 my Laptop HP Pavilion always reboots with the following message: Sometimes the user cant login and there is only the...
SSD broken after Windows Update?: Hey, yesterday I was trying to update Windows 10 to the newest version, which for some reason failed, therefore it went back to the version I...
100% Bug: Dear Microsoft Coumminty, I have a problem with my windows 10 enterprise edition. Sometimes when i start my pc i takes unusally long, that...
How can OneDrive be that broken?: As I already reported over thousand times: Every week the OneDrive suddenly loses the connection to the cloud. Since this happens when I work on...
Windows 10 Bluescreen caused by ntoskrnl.exe pls help: So... for now about 3 months or so my PC started crashing on me for no apparent reason (at first). There are no patterns or anything, it just...
Oben