Restore factory settings doesn't work

Diskutiere Restore factory settings doesn't work im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi I want to format and restore my old Surface 3. No matter which way I start the restore process (via the Windows Settings or Bootup menu) it...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi
I want to format and restore my old Surface 3.
No matter which way I start the restore process (via the Windows Settings or Bootup menu) it all works great but after about 1 hour of Installation (at about 60%) I get a prompt that the restore process failed and the computer reboots and looks exactly as before (no formating, nothing done)
Any idea on how I can force the formatting process?
Thanks

Thema:

Restore factory settings doesn't work

Restore factory settings doesn't work - Ähnliche Themen

A critical system process, C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe, failed with status code 1073741819: Hi, since 05.07.2020 my Laptop HP Pavilion always reboots with the following message: Sometimes the user cant login and there is only the...
Virtual Smartcard Windows 10 2004 not working: Hi all, in my company we are using a special vpn client. There is a 3-factor authentication. First logging in with user and password. Then a...
Why does the folder layout in Windows Explorer look different depending on which way a folder was opened?: Hello, sometimes I notice that the folder layout in Windows Explorer doesn't look the way I set it up. For example, these are screenshots of...
Update tries to install older display driver and fails with 0x8024200B: Hello The Intel Driver & Support Assistant installed the "Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.8141" driver on my system. Windows Update...
display connected to Microsoft Surface Book 2 PGV-00004 with PD9-00004 not working: Hi there, i have a Microsoft Surface Book 2 PGV-00004 and a Surface Dock PC9-00004. A Dell monitor E2720HS is connected to the dock with mini-DP...
Oben