Replace command does not work correctly - MS Word 2016

Diskutiere Replace command does not work correctly - MS Word 2016 im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; In MS Word 2016 replace command does not replace high quotation marks (ASCII 132) by closing guillemets (ASCII 187) and low quotation marks by...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
In MS Word 2016 replace command does not replace high quotation marks (ASCII 132) by closing guillemets (ASCII 187) and low quotation marks by opening guillemets as I need it to typeset specific publications. In older versions it had worked but does not since at least Office 2013. Support told me to post this issue here, even though I do not have a 365 account. I hope, usual users (like where I work) who "only" use the 2016 package still get a bug free version some day.
Please work on this. It cannot be that complicated since replacing other signs works perfectly well.

Thema:

Replace command does not work correctly - MS Word 2016

Replace command does not work correctly - MS Word 2016 - Ähnliche Themen

Win10 2004 Microphone doesnt work.: Hello, i tried updating to the 2004 build today but when i do my mic stops working the pegel always shows 100% but it wont make any sound on...
Strange behavior when using Sharepoint WebDAV: Hello, we are using Explorer View to access files on a SharePoint Online site. More specific a Teams SharePoint site. We are accessing the site...
How can OneDrive be that broken?: As I already reported over thousand times: Every week the OneDrive suddenly loses the connection to the cloud. Since this happens when I work on...
display connected to Microsoft Surface Book 2 PGV-00004 with PD9-00004 not working: Hi there, i have a Microsoft Surface Book 2 PGV-00004 and a Surface Dock PC9-00004. A Dell monitor E2720HS is connected to the dock with mini-DP...
MS-Teams Massive problem for joined Team to work on shared file: HI, I just started with MS-Teams and started with a channel. We have a big project and this tool seems to be the perfect tool for quick...
Oben