Publish App using the free Student Developer Account

Diskutiere Publish App using the free Student Developer Account im Windows Insider Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello guys, I'm student and I use the free Microsoft Student Developer account from my high school. Currently, I am having truble publishing my...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello guys,
I'm student and I use the free Microsoft Student Developer account from my high school. Currently, I am having truble publishing my apps in the Microsoft Store. I always get the following error message:

You are signed in as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which is not associated with a Partner Center account. If you believe this is an error, try deleting your browser cookies and then do one of the following:

• - Sign in with an Azure AD user account that is already associated with a Partner Center account
  • - Sign in with a Microsoft account that is already associated with a Partner Center account
  • - Sign in with a Microsoft account that you’d like to register for a new Partner Center account

So, I tried logging in using my private account but with this, I wasn't able to use my voucher-key for publishing in Microsoft Store.
The Azure Sponsorship Balance page tells me, I still have the 100$ credits.

How can I make my school account to allow the Store registration or my private account to accept the voucher-key?

Thanks for helping!

Thema:

Publish App using the free Student Developer Account

Publish App using the free Student Developer Account - Ähnliche Themen

Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :|: Hello Community, everytime when i update my PC it installs a different Driver and overwrite my AMD Drivers what i downloaded from the AMD...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it...
cant add phone number to aliases: Hello, i try to add an alias or better said a phone number to Sign in to your Microsoft account Seems like the number ranges used by my mobile...
Oben