Outlook irregularly loses connection to exchange server 2016

Diskutiere Outlook irregularly loses connection to exchange server 2016 im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; We have Exchange 2016 OnPrem in operation and for some time now, two users have always had an interruption to the server. On average the...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
We have Exchange 2016 OnPrem in operation and for some time now, two users have always had an interruption to the server. On average the interruption is always about 20 minutes.

We have already tried the following measures:
-Outlook profile newly created
-Office repaired
-.pst Fixed
-AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook newly created (new .srs file)
-AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook newly created (.ost new etc.)

The connection status of the user (Ctrl+right click Outlook icon) shows only one connection to the Exchange directory (column "Type") during the interruption no more Exchange e-mail connections. After 20 minutes they are back.

Environment Exchange Server 2016 CU 16
Outlook 2016 Version 16.0.5056.1000

Do you still have ideas what could solve the problem?

Thema:

Outlook irregularly loses connection to exchange server 2016

Outlook irregularly loses connection to exchange server 2016 - Ähnliche Themen

Exchange 2016 to Online migration: Hello everyone, for one of our clients we manage an Exchange 2016 Server with about 50 Mailboxes. Since users access their mails from different...
MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work: Hello experts, I have recently experienced troubles with the deployment of my Windows 10 image, due to some strange problems related to...
MS Edge, IE and connection to MS Exchange Server do not work: Hello experts, I have recently experienced troubles with the deployment of my Windows 10 image, due to some strange problems related to...
Exchange and Outlook for small companies: Hi, currently my company has two employees. We have our email server with STRATO and use Microsoft Outlook (via pop3 / smtp) as our Email...
Outlook 2016 - Action Required: Re-connect Outlook 2016/2013 to Outlook.com after upgrade?: Ich habe von microsoft ein mail mit folgenden inhalt bekommen: Action Required: Re-connect Outlook 2016/2013 to Outlook.com after upgrade...
Oben