Outlook 2013 calendar entry hover preview not showing start/end time

Diskutiere Outlook 2013 calendar entry hover preview not showing start/end time im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello community I have a problem with my Outlook 2013. It's a new installation, and for some reasons I'm not able to see the calendar entry...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello community

I have a problem with my Outlook 2013. It's a new installation, and for some reasons I'm not able to see the calendar entry hover preview start and end time. I can see, organizer, location reminder, but by start and end I see only "-". I have searched a lot but not found an answer. Has someone an idea why I have this problem?

Thanks

BR

Alessandro

Thema:

Outlook 2013 calendar entry hover preview not showing start/end time

Outlook 2013 calendar entry hover preview not showing start/end time - Ähnliche Themen

Office 365 won't start: hi there, does somebody know how to solve following problem: i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and...
Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working on tablets.: Dear Community, I started to use the Office 365 universe on my PCs and MobilePhones / Tablets (Android). I wanted to add a kitchen calendar...
Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it...
How can OneDrive be that broken?: As I already reported over thousand times: Every week the OneDrive suddenly loses the connection to the cloud. Since this happens when I work on...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Oben