Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program

Diskutiere Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; I upgraded from a 2007 to a 2020 MacBook Pro and Outlook is very different. How, in Outlook 16.40 for macOS, do I automatically empty deleted...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
I upgraded from a 2007 to a 2020 MacBook Pro and Outlook is very different.

How, in Outlook 16.40 for macOS, do I automatically empty deleted items folders and trash folders for my various accounts upon closing the program? In the very old Outlook, this could be configured easily, but how to do it in this brand new version?

Thanks!

Thema:

Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program

Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program - Ähnliche Themen

Company's inbox completely deleted: Hello, My company's email inbox was completely deleted (even from the 'Deleted Items' space), involutarilly, without our knowledge or will...
Why does the folder layout in Windows Explorer look different depending on which way a folder was opened?: Hello, sometimes I notice that the folder layout in Windows Explorer doesn't look the way I set it up. For example, these are screenshots of...
Outlook Messages Disappear When Moving Folder: Hello Something strange happened yesterday. An employee has shared access to another mailbox via Exchange. To move a subfolder it does not have...
very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: For more than 20 years I had a single personal email and my skype, from good to...
Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?: I had to reboot and close my accounts for a few days. Now I came back and one folder in outlook is completely empty. A few of those emails mean...
Oben