OneNote 2016 stürzt ständig ab

Diskutiere OneNote 2016 stürzt ständig ab im Surface Pro / Book Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, I bought a new Surface Pro 4 2 weeks ago and I am working with OneNote 2016 for the university. Since yesterday, however, this...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

I bought a new Surface Pro 4 2 weeks ago and I am working with OneNote 2016 for the university. Since yesterday, however, this application crashes after the first click with the error message "The exception" Unknown software error "(0xe0000002) occurred in the application at the location 0x0000000076F1B832".
Does anyone know what I can do about it?

LG Leah

Thema:

OneNote 2016 stürzt ständig ab

OneNote 2016 stürzt ständig ab - Ähnliche Themen

Schwarze Flecken auf dem Bildschirm: Hello Community, I get in touch, since I am (actually) happy owner of a Book 2, i5 8350u for a week or should be. Already with my first device...
SSD broken after Windows Update?: Hey, yesterday I was trying to update Windows 10 to the newest version, which for some reason failed, therefore it went back to the version I...
Issue since a year! Occasionally I do not receive e-mails from unknown senders. @Microsoft please help!: Hi, I tried to solve this issue since months already ... What I use: Hotmail address on web-frontend outlook.com (browser or device doesn't...
BSOD Critical Process Died (while gaming, while booting): For a week now I have trouble playing games because of random freezes(about 10s). The day before yesterday I started getting BSODCritical process...
outlook issue: Hello team, Please help me to solve my issue. I can not add my company mailbox *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
Oben