Office 365

Diskutiere Office 365 im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi guys, I installed Office 365 via my Univerisity account before few years. Now, I bought a new laptop and entered my data and wanted to...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi guys,

I installed Office 365 via my Univerisity account before few years. Now, I bought a new laptop and entered my data and wanted to install it again, but now it won't work. It says that I've already done it once. How can i fix this issue. My University e-mail ist: * Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. * (Univeristät Wien).

Thank you in advance for your help,
Hazim Hadzic

#
schau mal hier: Office 365. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Office 365

Office 365 - Ähnliche Themen

Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13: Hello everybody and I am sorry for my English! I bought office 365 and I cannot install it on My MacBook Pro 2016 with 10.12 System . Can I not...
My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally...
Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it...
Word 2019 Lasso tool gone: I am currently on Microsoft Word 2019 version 2003 and I remember once having the lasso tool available in the drawing tab. I already did some...
Office 356 painfully slow: Hi. After reinstalling Windows and setting up my Office 365 license, I noticed that Word and all other Office programs reacted very slowly. It's...
Oben