Office 365 won't start

Diskutiere Office 365 won't start im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; hi there, does somebody know how to solve following problem: i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
hi there,

does somebody know how to solve following problem:

i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and closed the word.

then i wanted to open that .docx again to add someting but the word woulden't open.

sometimes i see the word start screen and sometimes not. but eatherway it crashes after that.

when i restart the computer it works sometimes again for one time. and as soos as i close it

and open it again, it crashes again. excel and co. to. sometimes those two messages are shown

for a very short time and then disappears again.

thanks a lot! greets

#
schau mal hier: Office 365 won't start. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Office 365 won't start

Office 365 won't start - Ähnliche Themen

Office 365 won't start: hi there, does somebody know how to solve following problem: i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and...
Office 365: Hi guys, I installed Office 365 via my Univerisity account before few years. Now, I bought a new laptop and entered my data and wanted to...
Where is my invoice: Once again Microsoft change the structure of the user portal and it is literally impossible to find any for invoices for services being procured...
Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it...
Office 365 Business Premium, Outlook: Selected calendars are reverting after switching between email & calendar or restarting Outlook: We're using Office 365 Business Premium. Since last week all our Office 365 user are facing the same problem with Outlook. The previously selected...
Oben