Office 365 in Kindle Fir HD

Diskutiere Office 365 in Kindle Fir HD im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Dear Alln, I'm currently trying to understand and investigate the option to purchase a Kindle Fire HD. However taking benefit from my Office 365...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Dear Alln,

I'm currently trying to understand and investigate the option to purchase a Kindle Fire HD. However taking benefit from my Office 365 Abo ( up to 5 device) is a prerequisite.

Is anybody able to confirm that Kindle Fir HD is capable to take full usuage online and offline from the mentioned Office 365 Abo?

How to download Office 365 on the Kindle Fire HD and how to activate my Abo on the Kindle Fire HD?

Regards,

Robert

Thema:

Office 365 in Kindle Fir HD

Office 365 in Kindle Fir HD - Ähnliche Themen

Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Share to Outlook: Hi everyone, I am using DRAWBOARD PDF on my new SURFACE PRO7, and want to SHARE a PDF to OUTLOOK. Unfortunatly it is only possible to share...
Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
Office 365 Business Premium, Outlook: Selected calendars are reverting after switching between email & calendar or restarting Outlook: We're using Office 365 Business Premium. Since last week all our Office 365 user are facing the same problem with Outlook. The previously selected...
Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it...
Oben