Office 2013 Professional Plus

Diskutiere Office 2013 Professional Plus im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Time back I bought an MS Office 2013 Professional Plus license online. Just discovered that the vendor is not anymore online-available...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Time back I bought an MS Office 2013 Professional Plus license online.

Just discovered that the vendor is not anymore online-available (https://www.software-hannover.but I have re-installed latest Windows 10 version and I would like to restart using the Office 2013 with my license I bought few years back.

Is there a way to get the mentioned package online? Any link or way to get the basic package (My license Key I still have of course).

Please let me know if any possibility available.
Thanks a lot in advance and I wish you a nice evening.
BR,
Marco

Thema:

Office 2013 Professional Plus

Office 2013 Professional Plus - Ähnliche Themen

Using Teans with Office Professional Plus: Hello, we currently are using Office Professional Plus 2016 but would like to start using Teams as well. Is there a way to have both products...
Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13: Hello everybody and I am sorry for my English! I bought office 365 and I cannot install it on My MacBook Pro 2016 with 10.12 System . Can I not...
Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Outlook 2013 calendar entry hover preview not showing start/end time: Hello community I have a problem with my Outlook 2013. It's a new installation, and for some reasons I'm not able to see the calendar entry...
O365 and Visio 2019 - Installation order - Activation issues: Hi Community, maybe one of you can help. I use O365 Pro Plus and have to install Visio 2019 Professional separately. Once Visio is installed...
Oben