No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3

Diskutiere No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3 im Surface Pro / Book Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, I am using a surface laptop 3 together with an Anker USB C Hub. One week ago I ordered an extenal display (HP24 fw). When it arrived I...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,

I am using a surface laptop 3 together with an Anker USB C Hub.

One week ago I ordered an extenal display (HP24 fw).

When it arrived I was able to connect the display via HDMI to the USB C Hub tand the the USB C Hub to the Surface.

I was able to extend my screen with this set up to the external display and could work on two displays at the same time.

Today I wanted to connect the surface to the display again but it stoppet working from one day to the other.

The strange thing is that I can see the second display in the display settings - but when I click on it the system says it can't recognize the other display.

There were no updates installed between the last time I used the complete set up and I also didn't changed anything else apart from reconnecting the USB C Hub.

I already tried lots of things to get it back to work but nothing worked so far.

I updated the intel drivers, the display driver, the processor driver, I cleared the graphics / video cache, I reset the Laptop,

I tested the USBC Hub together with the HP display on a lenovo think pad running windows 10 and it works just fine. No problems there.

I only have the problem with my Surface.

The next thing I tried was to connect the surface via the USBC Hub to my TV Screen. But that doesn't work either.

As I was able to confirm that the USB C Hub and the display works on another laptop + the surface also can't connect to a different display I am pretty sure that the problem must be the surface laptop 3 itself.

Has anyone had the same issues?

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Dave

Thema:

No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3

No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3 - Ähnliche Themen

• Video in Word Dokument einbetten

Video in Word Dokument einbetten: Guten Tag, Hardware: Laptop; Betriebsystem Windows 10 aktuell; Anwendung Word 2016; Ich habe im Word Dokument ein Video eingebetet - verknüpft...
  • Startbild eingefügtes Video ändern

Startbild eingefügtes Video ändern: Hallo zusammen, wenn ich ein Video in Sway einfüge, bestimmt Sway selbst das Start Bild des Videos, dass als Hintergrund zu sehen ist. Ich...
  • Surface 7 pro - Video von Youtube auf TV - Bild verzerrt?

Surface 7 pro - Video von Youtube auf TV - Bild verzerrt?: kleine Frage an die Wissenden ... wenn ich ein Youtube-Video per "verbinden mit drahtloser Anzeige" auf meinen 16:9 TV streame, dann wird der...
  • Videoausschnitte mit VLC Media Player als neues Video speichern um z.B. animierte GIFs zu erstellen

Videoausschnitte mit VLC Media Player als neues Video speichern um z.B. animierte GIFs zu erstellen: Animierte GIF Dateien erfreuen sich nach wie vor großer Beliebtheit, da man sie perfekt nutzen kann, um alles Mögliche ohne Worte mitzuteilen. So...