New laptop crashes after drivers/bios update

Diskutiere New laptop crashes after drivers/bios update im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, I'm here to enquire about the Problems of my pc - I bought a Lenovo l470 yesterday, installed win 10 (the pc came as a Student dev without...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,
I'm here to enquire about the Problems of my pc - I bought a Lenovo l470 yesterday, installed win 10 (the pc came as a Student dev without OS), installed Drivers such as the Lenovo site suggested for my device, and updated the BIOS (which I am very uncomfortable with).
Now the PC crashes every now and then, to varying error Messages, kernel security check failure, System Service exception, reference by pointer.
Would you be so Kind as to help me identify the Problem?

How do I best Display my Crash dump? Just upload it to a Cloud Service to share?

Thema:

New laptop crashes after drivers/bios update

New laptop crashes after drivers/bios update - Ähnliche Themen

How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices: Hello. I removed my Windows 10 PC from "Microsoft Account -> Devices" as it was showing wrong Hardware Infos. Now I am unable to readd this PC to...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver: Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...
Oben