My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a document

Diskutiere My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a document im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello everybody, I am currently writing an important document which is around 40 pages long and today I recognized that it got damaged...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello everybody,

I am currently writing an important document which is around 40 pages long and today I recognized that it got damaged.
Unfortunatly I was unable to find anything in the internet.

My case is as follow:

No matter where I click in the document word automatically goes to the first page.

Everything in the tool bar is grey and I cannot even copy paste anything out of he document.

I have invested a lot of hours into formating and writing the document and I don't want it to go all in vain.

Thats why I am looking forward for some advice to solve this problem.

Best to all and many thanks!

Haissam

#
Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a document

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a document - Ähnliche Themen

• WORD Document mit Inhaltsverzeichnis als PDF

WORD Document mit Inhaltsverzeichnis als PDF: Hallo, ich habe ein Problem beim Erzeugen eines PDF-Dokuments aus einem WORD-Dokument. Seit WORD2019 für Mac kann man bei WORD keine Optionen...
  • excel-tabelle in word-document

excel-tabelle in word-document: Wenn ich in einem Word-Dokument eine Excel-Tabelle einfüge und öffne, dann öffnet sich neuerdings ein neues Fenster. Dadurch kann ich die Größe...
  • Word 2013 - Cannot open linked Bookmarks in other Word documents

Word 2013 - Cannot open linked Bookmarks in other Word documents: Dear colleagues, an user told me, that Word 2013 since few months does not open linked bookmarks from other word documents anymore. He told me...
  • Fields in MS Word: Create a partial TOC from another document using bookmarks and the RD field

Fields in MS Word: Create a partial TOC from another document using bookmarks and the RD field: Hi everybody, Image two cases: (1) If I would want to compile a partial TOC just for a section, I would create a bookmark for this entire...
  • equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user)

equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user): Dear Community, I have the following problem in word for mac. If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation-editor-fields the...