My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a document

Diskutiere My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a document im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello everybody, I am currently writing an important document which is around 40 pages long and today I recognized that it got damaged...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello everybody,

I am currently writing an important document which is around 40 pages long and today I recognized that it got damaged.
Unfortunatly I was unable to find anything in the internet.

My case is as follow:

No matter where I click in the document word automatically goes to the first page.

Everything in the tool bar is grey and I cannot even copy paste anything out of he document.

I have invested a lot of hours into formating and writing the document and I don't want it to go all in vain.

Thats why I am looking forward for some advice to solve this problem.

Best to all and many thanks!

Haissam

Thema:

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a document

My Word document goes to the top no matter where I click; I am unable to edit anything in a document - Ähnliche Themen

Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site: Hi Everyone! We have two sites in SharePoint online and want to copy the content of a document library (~1TB) into the library of the other...
Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX?: Hi, I have two lists of symbols in my document, greek and latin ones. The problem is that the symbols in the XE entrys are equations and the...
Where is my invoice: Once again Microsoft change the structure of the user portal and it is literally impossible to find any for invoices for services being procured...
Word independently opened a tab in Chrome: I've been working a document while simultaneously having some tabs open on Chrome. None of the tabs on chrome had anything to do with the...
Oben