My Account got suspended/banned

Diskutiere My Account got suspended/banned im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally meaning I had to change it. It asked me to verify myself which I then followed to do. It asked me for my birthday, which I think I have gotten wrong. That is because I created this account when I was underage and I put in a random birthday (obviously I had my parents permissions since they bought me a game (Forza)). Then I said I bought something using this account but it didn't give me the option to select Paypal which I used. Also, it asked me if I ever used skype before and I said yes. But I haven't used it in over a year and I only called my friend once three weeks ago or so. Now my account is permanently suspended until I can verify myself. I can't because I can't get the birthday right. Could you help me somehow?

Thanks.

My Microsoft email: * Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *

Thema:

My Account got suspended/banned

My Account got suspended/banned - Ähnliche Themen

My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally...
very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: For more than 20 years I had a single personal email and my skype, from good to...
Office 2019 in conjunction with Windows 10 Update 1909: Since the Windows 10 update 1909 I have no e-mail reception + outbox in Outlook and I get the error message 0x800CCC0F - which can mean pretty...
Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program: I upgraded from a 2007 to a 2020 MacBook Pro and Outlook is very different. How, in Outlook 16.40 for macOS, do I automatically empty deleted...
Hotmail bloqueado: Mas de 20 años con ni emails y skype, , sin motivos, ninguna violacion me bloquearon y desbloquearon 2 veces estos 5 dias pasado ni podre ya...
Oben