MS TEAMS Assignment Students View

Diskutiere MS TEAMS Assignment Students View im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, I am using TEAMS in class. Sometimes, students have problems to hand in an assignment and they do not know how to add and turn it in. How...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,

I am using TEAMS in class. Sometimes, students have problems to hand in an assignment and they do not know how to add and turn it in. How can I reach the students menu (in opposition to the teacher's Review page) so to explain them how it works without needing to use their devices.

Thank you,

Claude

Thema:

MS TEAMS Assignment Students View

MS TEAMS Assignment Students View - Ähnliche Themen

Office 365 won't start: hi there, does somebody know how to solve following problem: i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and...
Office 365 won't start: hi there, does somebody know how to solve following problem: i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and...
Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint: Hello How can I convert the fields (dates, path...) in powerpoint and excel to text? I know there's a chance to do this in word and it works...
powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group: I'm the admin for a shool, that uses O365 for administration as well as classes. We mainly use Teams. OneNote and Email. I created teams for...
Changing theme for just one office program: I am currently starting to use OneNote, I really like the darkmode feature for almost every Office program, except for OneNote as it feels weird...
Oben