MPEG4 and WMV video creations don´t finish

Diskutiere MPEG4 and WMV video creations don´t finish im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, Creating a MPEG4 or WMV video from a single slide with recorded audio and many animations always fails on laptop and PC. The progress bar...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,
Creating a MPEG4 or WMV video from a single slide with recorded audio and many animations always fails on laptop and PC. The progress bar doesn´t advance beyond one third after 7 hours or more, Windows task manager shows around 55% CPU utilization. I am using Powerpoint version 1811 (Build 11029.20079 Klick-and-Los) from monthly channel, Office 365.
Thanks, Peter

Thema:

MPEG4 and WMV video creations don´t finish

MPEG4 and WMV video creations don´t finish - Ähnliche Themen

Stuttering and Noise Squealing in Game Bf1 and a bit in Audio Apps, Failures to load some apps altog: My PC on Windows 10 started having Audio and stuttering problems very recently. Prior to that everything ran completely fine. I had a similar...
Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update: Neuheiten und Verbesserungen im Überblick: Das mobile Betriebssystem von Microsoft wird Ende Juli oder Anfang August ein mehr als umfangreiches Update erhalten, in dem zahlreiche neue...
Oben