Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds

Diskutiere Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello everyone, After I start the microsoft store or the xbox app they launch but close after 2 - 5 seconds. PLS HELP

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello everyone,

After I start the microsoft store or the xbox app they launch but close after 2 - 5 seconds.

PLS HELP

Thema:

Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds

Microsoft Store and XBox app launches and then closes after 2 seconds - Ähnliche Themen

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz...
When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes. Pls help: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move...
Bluescreen over bluescreen: Hey there, My PC (Dell XPS 8900) worked fine till 2 days ago. I had a bluescreen (I think it was sytem_service_exception) while working on a...
surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby: Hi all, I need help! I bought a new Surface Pro 7 with a type cover. But if I don't use the type-cover for around 30 seconds, it doesn't...
Oben