Microsoft excel

Diskutiere Microsoft excel im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; hi there, i got a problem with my excel 2019 on my mac. I want to scrawl data but i can not find the power querry button "from web". I just...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
hi there,

i got a problem with my excel 2019 on my mac. I want to scrawl data but i can not find the power querry button "from web". I just find the html and plain text button.
pls help

regards
Henri

#
schau mal hier: Microsoft excel. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Microsoft excel

Microsoft excel - Ähnliche Themen

Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13: Hello everybody and I am sorry for my English! I bought office 365 and I cannot install it on My MacBook Pro 2016 with 10.12 System . Can I not...
Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
Retrieve old data before refreshing database: Hello I have connected my Power BI to SAP server to access data. Every time I refresh the database, the new values appear on the report. What...
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac: I have installed Microsoft Office for Mac - app excel on my Mac Version 15.29.1 (161215) Product ID 02984-001-000001> When opening files, the...
Share to Outlook: Hi everyone, I am using DRAWBOARD PDF on my new SURFACE PRO7, and want to SHARE a PDF to OUTLOOK. Unfortunatly it is only possible to share...
Oben