Mein Spiel Forza Horizen 4 startet nicht.

Diskutiere Mein Spiel Forza Horizen 4 startet nicht. im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hey Yo Community, ich habe mir Forza Horizen 4 vor ca. 3 Tagen in dem Microsoft Apps store gekauft. Nachdem ich das Spiel installiert habe...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hey Yo Community,

ich habe mir Forza Horizen 4 vor ca. 3 Tagen in dem Microsoft Apps store gekauft. Nachdem ich das Spiel installiert habe, wollte ich es starten. Jedoch durfte ich feststellen, dass so bald ich das Spiel starte, dass dann der Ladebildschirm kommt (hier). Dieser schließt sich jedoch nach wenigen Sekunden und das Spiel startet dann natürlich nicht. Nun wollte ich Euch liebe Community \(^_^)/ ob ihr vielleich ein paar Ideen habt, wie ich dieses Problem fixen kann, da es ja auch 50€ gekostet hat.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon R.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Yo Community,

I bought Forza Horizen 4 about 3 days ago in the Microsoft Apps store. After I installed the game, I wanted to start it. However, I was able to say that as soon as I start the game that then the loading screen comes (hear). However, this closes after a few seconds and the game does not start then, of course.Now I wanted to ask you if you know how to fix this? Maybe you have some ideas how to fix this problem, since it cost 50 €.

Yours sincerely
Simon R.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infos:
- Windows 10 home
- GTX 1080 8 GB

Thema:

Mein Spiel Forza Horizen 4 startet nicht.

Mein Spiel Forza Horizen 4 startet nicht. - Ähnliche Themen

Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Driver update loop.: Hi, Today I was trying to update the drivers I had 2 GPU´s AMD Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Radeon RX 560X I downloaded the latest drivers for rx...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth...
Oben