Login with university office 365 account in word not possible

Diskutiere Login with university office 365 account in word not possible im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, I'm currently unable to use Word and other Office services via my university account. As shown in the screenshot I downloaded the office...
  • Login with university office 365 account in word not possible Beitrag #1
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

I'm currently unable to use Word and other Office services via my university account.
As shown in the screenshot I downloaded the office 365 package with the license for products such as word via my university email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***).
However, although I can login via the Office website it is not possible to login with it in Word.

I hope you can help me out with this problem since the usage of office is essential for my work.

Thema:

Login with university office 365 account in word not possible

Login with university office 365 account in word not possible - Ähnliche Themen

WinRS/WinRM kann nicht auf UNC-Pfad zugreifen ("Multi-Hop", CredSSP): Hallo, ich hoffe ihr erlaubt mir, mein Anliegen auf Englisch zu beschreiben. Ich habe dieses nämlich gerade so einem englischsprachigem Freund...
Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account: Hi everybody, I'm using Office 365 as provided through my university. There must be some conflict between different versions of the same user...
Share to Outlook: Hi everyone, I am using DRAWBOARD PDF on my new SURFACE PRO7, and want to SHARE a PDF to OUTLOOK. Unfortunatly it is only possible to share...
Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13: Hello everybody and I am sorry for my English! I bought office 365 and I cannot install it on My MacBook Pro 2016 with 10.12 System . Can I not...
Oben