Kündigung / Cancel subscription complete

Diskutiere Kündigung / Cancel subscription complete im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Auf Deutsch (meine Muttersprache): Wie kann ich mein Produkt (Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium" KOMPLETT kündigen? Ich habe die monatliche...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Auf Deutsch (meine Muttersprache):

Wie kann ich mein Produkt (Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium" KOMPLETT kündigen? Ich habe die monatliche Zahlung? Wie bei den meisten Anbietern ist die Option wohl sehr gut versteckt? Wer kann mir Weiterhelfen?

Danke und LG

(My Try on English). How can I cancel my subscription completely? I have the product "Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium" with monthly payment? I find, as with most offerers, the option for termination (complete termination) not?

Regards

Thema:

Kündigung / Cancel subscription complete

Kündigung / Cancel subscription complete - Ähnliche Themen

Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it...
Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13: Hello everybody and I am sorry for my English! I bought office 365 and I cannot install it on My MacBook Pro 2016 with 10.12 System . Can I not...
Different O365 Business Subscriptions on one Tenant in CSP - limits?: Hi :) I have a question: One of my customers wishes to buy Office 365 Business via CSP. The customer has less than 300 Users, so they are good...
Can't manage my Subscriptions: Hello, I don't know if the topic belongs in this Category of the forum, but maybe you can help me. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
Access Database Not Working: Hello, I am trying to work with my Access database and keep getting the following message: The expression On Click you entered as the event...
Oben