Keyboardlayouts

Diskutiere Keyboardlayouts im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; How can i deaktivate the second Keyboardlayout. It is so confusing when z and y changes Please Help me I already removed english in the Settings...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
How can i deaktivate the second Keyboardlayout. It is so confusing when z and y changes
Please Help me I already removed english in the Settings but if i press ALT and Shift it Changes

#
schau mal hier: Keyboardlayouts. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Keyboardlayouts

Keyboardlayouts - Ähnliche Themen

Overlay Laptop: Hello everyone! I have two questions: First, how can i turn OFF the overlay that is shown when i press the Capslock or Num-Key? Becouse its...
Windows 10 Settings not working: Hello everyone, so i just reinstalled my Windows 10. And i got a big problem, so if i try to open the settings its flashes and close, and if i try...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Searching in the Windows Menu: My problem is that the searching function is completely disabled. So I also already started this problem finding program, it said "Searching is...
Oben